DIY Gel (123 Go! Nails)
enailcouture.com DIY gel is magically formulated to adhere to our famous 123go gel nail tips. DIY gel creates a flexible bond that ensures that their is no lifting or popping off while their is no heat sensation as its a great alternative for people with sensitive nails as it has 0% HEMA & durability. 123g DIY Gel is a soft gel formula, it can be easily soaked off in acetone/polish remover( 15-20 minutes)! it comes in a new tube formula to make it easy to do your own nails or on friends, family & clients.
The formula of the 123go DIY on gel, gives you a flawless foundation. The bond that press on gel creates is flexible to help prevent any break, crack, tearing or popping off from the 123go nails. assuring you a strong seal, that your nails lasts longer! giving you 14+ days of use.
- Ideal for creating your own beautiful nail art design on finger or toe nails.
- Suitable for using with other nail art products.
- Can be used on artificial nails as well as natural nails.
- Prevent your nails from breaking and make them stronger than normal nail tips, keep them healthy and longer.Lighter than acrylics and hard gels for natural look and feel, similar to the real nail tips. And it can also be used as decoration glue.
- new tube for various easy applications perfect from do it yourself to salon!
- 100% new retail and high quality
- 60 seconds led cure
- sensitive formula for little to no heat
- made in the USA!~
How to tips!: first do a basic gel manicure prep work on the natural nail, apply one coat of prep , then primer, followed by base gel or press on gel and cure . Apply one layer of press on gel Gel to the natural nail and cure in an LED light for 30 seconds if you need to build up the apex or have flat nails to build up the arch. Apply 123go DIY Gel to the inside of your 123go nail of your choice (don't forger to use primer on the inside of the nail to etch it so the nails will last up to 4+ weeks), and apply it to your natural nail at a 45-degree angle. let the 123go DIy Gel flow to the tip of the nail and freeze with a flashy or diy lamp. Full cure in the dazzling darling lamp and boom your done sis!