winter wonderland 3d brush Vegan Acrylic !~ (cruelty free nail art, gel and acrylic brushes) limited edition
Our new colorful brush series is made with vegan & currently free materials !~
made in the usa of new faux hair technology
cute diamond and pearl mix handle !~
- The smooth handles are full of rhinestones and pearls mixed together.
- HIGH QUALITY - Brush tips stay soft and flexible, they are also sturdy enough not to bend or split with pressure, trimmed and shaped neatly.
- EASY TO USE - Lightweight Acrylic and Alloy pen body, comfortable and easy to hold and paint, making your nails more beautiful and charming.
- USAGE - Suitable for professional nail salon, ideal for doing gel polish nail art, fine drawing, painting flowers and pattern design on fingernails.
- Features: these nail brush pens are good for drawing fine lines on nail tips; Great for short strokes, small details, and filling colors; The variety of brush sizes is suitable for nail art design, helping you create beautiful nail patterns in seconds
- Long lasting: these nail liner pens made of good quality nylon hair, non-deformation and non-corroding, durable for longer use; Each pen equipped with a cap, convenient to use, also protects the nail brush from dust
- Items Description:
Material: faux kolinsky hair bristle + Alloy + Pearl + Acrylic
Color: purple, handle with glitter
Size: 5/9/11/20mm Weight: Approx 80 g
Package Contents: 1Pcs Nail Brush, set has 4
- Perfect suitable for Crystal and UV Gel nail art.
- Perfect for both professional use and personal use!
- Brush hairs are strong enough to push and shape the acrylic but flexible and great to give finishing touches
- brushes are fine point or sharp edge to prevent splitting.
- Creating beautiful nail for long lasting sparkle nail tips!
- It is made of high quality material, durable enough for your daily using.
- Easy to handle and operate, Great for the people who love Manicure especially.
- all sale final
- Moulting or shedding faux hairs from a new brush is a normal process. Once the brush is broken in and following a few application sessions the moulting will stop. Always thoroughly rinse a new brush with liquid monomer before first use.
- Always clean a good quality brush thoroughly after each processing session with brush cleaner or liquid monomer DO NOT USE ACETONE because Acetone will remove the shine from bristle make acrylic tacky and buildup residue. Remove as much moisture as possible with paper towel like our lux brush wipes and reshape before storing.
- we are not responsible for variations in glitter colors or spillage of the liquid solution in the handle